photo mavisheadercopy_zpsbf568dbc.jpg HTML Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Finds

 

This weeks Friday Finds are going to be put to use 
stat!  For awhile now, Mavis and I have become kinda 
obsessed with "Bohemian Southwest".  
I love a neutral palette as much as anyone, but we're 
craving lots of color with a little southwest
or western flair.  This spring I revamped The Casbah.
First I ordered this great rug from Amazon:
 
  
then I got to work Sewing new cushion covers,


fluffy chaise cushions, bunting, etc. 
 



Love, love, love all the colors!


When Mavis was here, we hunted down these amazing textiles at one of my local haunts. 
 
The saddle blanket with horses is a Pendleton.
I love anything Pendleton! 
 
 
 
The rug or blanket is the most fantastic weave 
of southwest birds In shades of teal,
cocoa and ecru. 
 
 
 
They laundered up great and we line dried them to 
prevent any shrinkage since they're
wool.  We plan on whipping up pillow covers with them.  

In the meantime these pins are great inspiration for 
our latest obsession. 
 
 at Pinterest
 
at Pinterest
 
 at Pinterest 
 
What are you obsessed with lately?  We'd love to hear
about it!


'til next Friday Finds,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!