photo mavisheadercopy_zpsbf568dbc.jpg HTML Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Finds

Happy Friday!  Wow, summer is here!  It's hot, HOT, HOT!  

Only one Friday Find this week, I was busy back at the dentist again and wasn't feeling the love at going out in this heat.  It's a good find though!  

I have a soft spot for old, dark florals and this one just HAD to come home with me.  It's big too....29 by 24 inches.  Original frame, that great old crackly paint, the flowers...it didn't have to beg too long for me to bring it home.

 
Here is a little of the detail..

It looks a little darker than it really is, our house is shut up to keep the hot out and the cool in so it's a bit dark inside.

That's all I've got for this week, my favorite haunt is having a sale this weekend, so I'll be poking around there tomorrow.  

What did YOU find this week?  We needs ta know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!