photo mavisheadercopy_zpsbf568dbc.jpg HTML Map

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Friday Finds


One of my favorite things to do during the week when I'm out and about is to poke around  my favorite haunts for "stuff."  Usually odds and ends that  I use to decorate or incorporate into gifting.  Actual gift giving or wrapping.  I'm a sucker for the wrapping of a gift being as nice as the actual gift.  

Not a lot of Friday Finds this week, but I did spend 3 hours at the dentist and the weather has been wonky.  That's my story  and I'm sticking to it. ;)

A nice little bit of sparkly goodness:
A tiny white porcelain prancing pony, an old dress clip with faux pearls and a leaf, several sets of vintage earrings and one longish strand of rough cut beads. 

I'll use the beads for a multi strand bracelet, perfect summer colors!   I love to use old clip earrings and dress clip for packages.  They look adorable with loads of ribbon tied around a gift.
The pony now sits on a shelf by my sewing machine looking happy and quite at home.  
No dentist next week and hot weather is coming, so I'm hoping to be out there poking around for more good stuff! 


1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!